3.12.2010

Spring Break in T-minus ten...nine...eight...

My Music Lit (music major edition) class is taking their Midterm exam and I am sitting at my desk in front of reading blogs online. Wheee! One of the many skillz I have picked up over the years is The Art of Furrowing Your Brow While Typing At A Computer So As To Display Intense Concentration and Fastidiousness Towards Your Boss/Coworkers/Students When Really You're Just Screwing Around On The Internets. It's a good skill to have.

I know I haven't updated in a while. Life last week, as will be articulated in more depth soon (maybe), was - how do you say? - Sucky McStressfulson. And I have spent this week trying to play catch up with schmwork. And saying goodbye to Kablooie! *tear* But now it's better. And I'm going to be on a big boat in a few days. Now I'm going to continue looking thoughtful and pretending to do Big Important professor work, when really I'm just trolling LOST forums online. Hah!

UPDATE:

I nearly burst out laughing in front of a silent classroom of stressed out college students after reading these lines from Okay Seriously as she talked about buying a new car recently:

"So I have been looking at a bunch of cars and going on a bunch of test drives, and tonight I finally bit the bullet. I picked out the base model because I don't need anything too fancy, and I wanted to keep it affordable. Then I immediately bought the fanciest model they have. Because I like to make monthly budgeting a challenge. I bought the Toyota Rav4 because I also like going fast. All the time. Without being able to stop."


I literally had to bit my lip for like ten seconds with a big idiotic smile on my face. Hopefully nobody was watching seeing as they are all too busy writing an essay on the greater societal institutions of Western Europe during the Medieval through Classical periods, and how these influences were reflected in the music of the time. Mwahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment