3.15.2010

Mejican Cruise Day One

8:36am - We are on our way! Six hour drive to Galveston, here we come. And only one hour and 36 minutes later than planned...not too shabby. Schmooblebuns has already jokingly teased me for wearing the short skirt of a hussy, and I have already teased him for liking to wear my oversized sunglasses while driving - my "ladyglasses" as I like to call them. And we have not even pulled out of our parking lot yet. In his words: "It has begun."

11:30am - IHOP Pit stop somewhere called Huntsville, TX. Lord give me the strength to order something semi-not disgustingly fatty instead of, say, the Sirloin Tips and Eggs with pancakes, hashbrowns and an extra side of bacon. Amen.

1:21pm - Passed out in the passenger seat for a while with Schmoobz driving. Now stopped for gas. Where are we?! And more importantly: where is the nearest Star*ucks??

1:24pm - Oh, we're in Houston apparently. Not the most beautiful city in the world. Also, the traffic sucks. Calgon, take me away!




6:13pm - I'm on a boat!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment