11.19.2010

I knooooooow.

1. I am THIIIIIS close to being done with my !&#@(&^%@(%!*&!# Statement of Purpose. Goddamnit.

2. I have the effing GRE this afternoon. Do you know how much time I've had to study for this thing? A rough total of about twenty minutes. Sweet Jeebus. Let's all pray that I remember how to do effing long division, mkay?

3. I got my Monthly Confirmation today, too. Of course I did.

4. I did finally get my flattish tire replaced and my busted headlight fixed, so there's that. It's amazing how much less stressful and paranoia-ridden driving is when you're not constantly driving around with shifty eyes while evading the law.


Things left to do before December 15:

  • Finish my Statement of Purpose, once and for all.
  • Order transcripts.
  • Make copies of my writing samples.
  • Finish filling out all the goddamn online applications that BY THE WAY are infinitely more complicated than just effing doing it the old fashioned on-paper method. /burgeoningLuddite
  • Oh yeah, keep teaching all my buttload of classes and students and stuff.

Oh yeah, because of all this, I have a sneaking suspicion that Schmoobs and I will be celebrating Turkey Day next week by going to a nice restaurant in town and having Thanksgiving dinner cooked for and served to us. There, I said it.

UPDATED TO ADD: And I forgot to mention that my little BB is getting her uterus yanked out next Wednesday! Waaaaah! Poor BB!!

No comments:

Post a Comment