11.04.2010

Hmm...

1. All my pants seem to be fitting more snug around the ol' waist region lately. I guess the washer must have shrunk all my pants or something. Darn washer!

2. Apparently Schmooblybonbons' mother is flying in to town to visit for the weekend today. He forgot this was happening until this morning. And I was gifted with a text message in the middle of Ear Training class informing me as such. Uh... whatwhatWHAAAT?!

3. Wanna see some videos of BB and Bela?  Of course you do. Why would I even ask such a stupid question?

In 1998, my senior year in high school, I cut class with my friends - for the first and only time EVER (nerd alert) - and went to the mall. So we could go to the Discovery Channel nature store (nerd alert again). Twelve years later, I still have my one memento from that outing: Spike my beloved rubber blowfish. Spike has lived the majority of his life inside every car I have owned since that day - first, the gray Chevy Nova; then my teal Saturn SC2; then Lucky, my beloved black VW Golf baby boy; then Kablooie. For the past several months, however, Spike has finally made it indoors to our condo and, this afternoon, he decided to taunt BB by puffing his bad breath (he can't help it) in her face.

Update: Two minutes after I left BB with Spike, I found her chewing on him...with both of his fins torn off and lying in pieces on the couch. Waaah! Bad BB!



Two years later...yeah, they're still not BFFs. Damn.
(Also, please pardon the mess of unmade blankets and dirty clothes strewn about. I've tried explaining to BB again and again that if she wants to continue living with us rent-free, she'll have to earn her keep by doing some chores around the house, but she refuses to listen.)

No comments:

Post a Comment