3.16.2011

Hey, did you know that Spring Break is AWESOME??

Even when you still have to spend a good portion of your day grading monstrous piles of Midterm exams. Bleh.

The more important thing is that Schmoobles and I have actually gotten to watch two whole movies together so far this week! Battle Lost Angeles (robot alieny fun) and Hall Pass (splattery diarrhea fun).

This post is going to be very scattered and disorganized, just so you know.

The other night I dreamt that I waged in an epic sword battle in our dining room against some strange 12 year old boy over BB. And then the next night I dreamt that I was at a beautiful beach surfing, but before I could go out for my last wave I suddenly saw a hybrid saxophone-euphonium wash up on the shore that was missing all of its keys so I had to run into the jungle to fix it. Oookay.

Hey, so I totally got accepted into the University of Hawaii! ...but they explicitly said that it was into their Masters program, not PhD. UGH. Who the hell can afford to go live in Hawaii for 3+ years for school without a doctoral teaching fellowship, huh? Unicorns and leprechauns, that's who. Certainly not me. Circus clown cannon, here I come!

Also, I totally do NOT recommend waking up in the morning and then reaching to your left to try and find your phone only to have your hand land on...A FRESH DINGLEBERRY LEFT BEHIND BY YOUR DOG.* Oh, and that's not all. I also recommend NOT having a natural lack of vision in the morning due to the lack of contact lenses in your eyeballs, causing some confusion and resulting in you picking up the dingle and bringing it an inch from your face for inspection.


* I hope it was BB...

No comments:

Post a Comment