3.11.2011

Seriously? Seriously.

I'm pretty sure I've been PMS-ing for thirteen decades now. Some months, my body likes to get it all over with in a flash-boom-bang. Other months, like RIGHT NOW apparently, it likes to "pull a Bruckner"* and draw things out eeeendlessly.

And it's not like "the train"** is "running late" or anything since consulting my posts last month will confirm that I did not get my Monthly Confirmation That I Am Indeed Without Child until the eleventh. I've just been pre-Mensesesesing forever.

Have I talked about my reproductive system enough yet for you?

Also, there's this: SPRIIIIIIIIING BREEEEEAAAAAK.


* Oh, musician humor. I predict two people will understand that reference without consulting Google.

** The uterine wall shedding train.

No comments:

Post a Comment