7.25.2011

"Hey, why haven't you been effing updating your goddamn blog, you lazy bum?"

LEAVE ME ALONE! YOU DON'T KNOW ME! I'LL EXPLAIN MORE LATER IF YOU'RE LUCKY!

No, seriously. There's been a whole lot AND a whole lot of nothing going on, which has severely impacted my motivation to update this and Stubborn Tomato much the last couple of weeks. Obviously. But I'll probably carve some time out later today to update one or both blogs.

Schmooblebutt left for his final nerd corps stretch of the summer which will last for three weeks (directly after which will be marching band season stretch...sigh). I was sad, but not as sad as I was at the beginning of summer because I know this will be it for this year. Also, there is so much Real Housewives and Big Brother to watch and he seriously cramps my Bad Reality Television viewing. Plus, I have plenty to do to keep myself busy. But that is for the update post.

In the meantime, speaking of Schmoobs, he has this terrible habit of chewing on his toothbrushes to the point that they look like this after a week:

WTF, mate?!

I mean, I'm pretty sure this toothbrush is no longer capable of actually brushing and cleaning your toofs so much as giving them a gentle massage. Boys...

No comments:

Post a Comment