6.27.2013

Oh mah gah, you guys.

I just did my daily set of five sprinting reps up and down our staircase. Winded. Please feel free to completely mock me. But then also be proud of me that I have gotten off of my ass two whole days in a row to do something active, if only for two minutes. I did two sets yesterday, which I'm not quite sure I can replicate today because I was already in perilous danger of tumbling down the stairs on my last rep down the stairs today. Long story short, my legs are so out of shape, guys. But I think I can muster all the powers of the universe to do some ab and ass exercises before giving it a rest for today.

Other thing: I have been a copy writing tornado this morning. There have been so many good assignments the last 24 hours that I've actually enjoyed writing. So, hooray for that. I still only make a pittance per hour, though. Oh well.

One other thing: Duolingo is so much fun! I'm working out my German chops in preparation for having to pass my foreign language proficiencies this next year of coursework. GULP.

One last thing: Big Brother premiered last night. Summer has officially begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment