9.13.2005

A lush, eh?

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of:

You Are a Martini

There's no other way to say it: you're a total lush.
You hold your liquor well, and you hold a lot of it!



I do like a good martini every now and then. But I prefer to identify with the old-school, classic aspect of the drink. "You're a total lush." HA! The most dangerous drink I've had in the last month is coffee. And lots of it.


...Oh wait. I did have a margarita at dinner with Ben this evening. But I couldn't even finish it since:

a) it was quite strong.

b) I inhaled the meal so quickly that the entire cavity of my stomach had been filled with delicious Mexican goodness before I could finish the beverage.

Mmmm.... margarita.

2 comments:

  1. You and me (and others, if they wanna go!). 4620. Tuesday nights are $3 margarita night, though I prefer Monday nights 'cause it's free and not as crowded. Pick a night and gimme a call! :-)

    Mmm...me likey martinis... :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. *edit* The cover is free, that is, not the margaritas (they're usually $6-7)!

    ReplyDelete