10.19.2005

Mmm... results through scolding.

16 comments on my last post! HA HA!! It worked.... NOW SIGN MY GUESTBOOK!!!

Had my first 5:30 am shift this morning... Getting to work on time was quite the accomplishment considering:

a) I tossed and turned all night unable to sleep until 4 am.

b) My phone alarm didn't snooze when I told it to and I woke up at 4:53 am!!!

I don't know quite how it happened, but I managed to take a shower and drive across town to work without being late. Looking back on it, I must have managed to find and go through some sort of time-space continuum during my drive this morning because it usually takes me about 30 minutes to get from my apartment to work downtown. I'm still confounded by it...

That's all. I got home about 30 minutes ago and I'm not tired yet -- something tells me all the drink sampling may have had something to do with it -- but I am sure I will crash very hard, very soon. And when I do, it will be disastrous because then I won't be able to sleep tonight (again) and will have to go back to work tomorrow morning at 5:30 am without any sleep for the second time in a row. But at least when I do, I will be surrounded by endless quantities of caffeiney-goodness.

8 comments:

  1. You know, just because they're there doesn't mean you have to drink all the coffee drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly other Sarah. Of course you have to drink the coffee drinks. Even I drink the coffee, and I don't even drink coffee!

    But damn, 5:30??!?! I guess I won't complain about working at 8 anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo, Can you get my little brother a job, oh queen of employment?? Pat would be the ideal working partner, plus he doesn't drink coffee so you can have his samples too!! Everyone wins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ys-

    I'm impressed with the morning wake up, you could call me on the way to work and I'd be awake!

    I just wrote you an email....hope it went to the right place...?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like coffee (whihc was probably clear from my comment). It's the only thing we can drink for free in the office, but I opt for water.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oops, anonymous about is actually Erin. Sorry. I sent a very *bitter* email to an email that's not yours...hahaha I'll send it again with updates. Someone is enjoying a man hating email right now! Sorry other species- it's just temporary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ysabel-
    i'm addicted to your blog right now like a north knoxville resident to a crack pipe. you need to satisfy my blog appetite with at least one entry every two days. that's my new rule. i hope it's not to harsh for you.

    b

    ReplyDelete