10.05.2005

Wonder of wonders! Miracle of miracles!!

Get ready for this, folks.....

I HAVE A JOB INTERVIEW WITH THE HILTON-STARBUCKS TOMORROW MORNING!!!!

I am feeling extremely happy and thrilled about this and not at all pathetic about the level of happiness and thrill I am feeling due to my scoring a job interview for a crummy menial-labor job that any competent high-schooler could land in 2 seconds .... and it only took me all of about 6 weeks! So my new best friend Neil (only kidding) came through for me after all. Haha.

Anyway, I am so excited about this (possible income!!! yayyyy!!!) that I can do nothing now but pee and take a nap. Hurray! Wish me luck tomorrow. I hope the interview doesn't consist of too many personality-type questions. That could prove disastrous...

***

ps. Shortly after receiving the phone call about the Starbucks interview, I got a call from a mom interested in getting her middle school daughter some clarinet lessons. Double hurray! Wait, it gets better: her daughter has a friend who might also be interested in taking lessons. Triple hurrayyyy!! Ah, the leaves are turning at long last, my friends.... I fear I may wake up from this dream and find that I have been rejected from delivering pizzas or something.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I hope it goes well and you aren't asked questions like, "So, do you enjoy interacting with the human race?" (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Yes, that would be very bad :)

    ReplyDelete