3.17.2006

bleah.

(Cue violins...)

I would just like to put it out there in the universe that I am having a crappy day. Work is stressful. Non-work is stressful. I've been subsisting on green tea and Hershey's kisses for the past few days. I keep having strange dreams that put me in a weird mood for the whole day. Blaaaaaaah.

(End violins.)

***

On a less self-pitying note:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER!!!

Reasons why my sister is cool:

1. She is successful in her career.
2. She spawned the two cutest little girls in the universe.
3. She reads and comments on my blog.
4. She drives a cool car.
5. She takes me shopping and to eat sushi when I visit home.
6. My younger brother and I once caught her hair on fire at church and she found a way to forgive us (I think).

So anyway, Happy Birthday Kristina! I will call you later tonight after I work this concert. And hopefully I will be in a better mood by then. Wheeeeeee!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you need a mocha(double shot).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or perhaps a quadruple shot. Mmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better yet, just have an IV pump caffeine directly into your veins.

    ReplyDelete