3.21.2006

Dedicated to Scott, who thinks girls don't poop

My stomach feels funny. All of a sudden. I haven't had anything today except green tea, chocolate and a small bite of cheese cake. I think my stomach is angry at me. I have some leftover chicken and rice in the fridge that I guess I can heat up. I fear bad things might come out of my mouth ... OR WORSE!!!


Also:


You Are Barney

You could have been an intellectual leader...

Instead, your whole life is an homage to beer

You will be remembered for: your beautiful singing voice and your burps

Your life philosophy: "There's nothing like beer to give you that inflated sense of self-esteem."

The Simpsons Personality Test

WHAT??!! I have like one beer a month!!

4 comments:

  1. Whoa, no way. Are you implying that girls DO poop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe there is a scholarly work published that proves that yes, indeed, "Everyone Poops."

    ReplyDelete
  3. The difference is that when boys poop, everyone in a three block radius knows about it once they open that bathroom door.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha. Whereas, after girls poop, it smells like honey and dandelions :)

    ReplyDelete