3.30.2006

I need help.

I've just finished looking over my current bank statement. Over the last 30 days I have spent $298.98 ... just on going out to eat, people. This is reprehensible, even by my standards. If my father -- Mr. Financial Planner himself -- were to read this (and I'm sure he will since my mother will surely inform him when she reads this post!) I'm sure he would be mortified as well. Sorry Dad! I guess the financial responsibility gene didn't transfer in my case. And I didn't even count the $62.58 I spent on Star*ucks during the last month either.

Frivolity, thy name is mine!

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like my plan. I go to the grocery store meaning well, but alas, I end up at Tim Horton's or Subway instead.
    I'm jealous of your job though! (0;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starbucks, once a week. That should help. =)

    ReplyDelete