3.15.2006

Out with the old vices, in with the new

Green tea is the shiznit, yo!

I've finally figured out the perfect amount of time* to nuke my water in the office microwave in order to make my tea perfectly hot without scalding any precious body parts inside my mouth.

Cups of coffee today = 0.
Cups of green tea = 4.

Anyway, we'll see how long this new (and improved?) vice lasts until I fall off the wagon. Seriously though, Ruby can make anything taste good.

****

In work related news: We have a board meeting next Thursday and in addition to putting together the meeting reports and such for the board members, I also have to set up the lunch menu. Out of nearly 90 board members, only a little over 20 have RSVP'd my memo. A memo which I sent out over a week ago. Filthy rich slackers! If you don't RSVP to the lunch you're getting stale crackers and room-temperature tap water!!

* That's 2:45 for a full Ruby-sized cup of tea.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the switch from coffee to tea, haha! ;-) Oh, and I do plan on explaining the Tom Hanks viola thing to you. In fact, I will do that right now (I'll respond to the comment you posted, so check that entry later).

    ReplyDelete