5.15.2006

1,200 miles later...

Too pooped from going back to work (ugh) today to write in complete detail and in fully-formed sentences about events of the last few days. In short, Scott and I drove to Virginia to attend an old friend's wedding. It was a good time. What was not a good time was getting back into town at 3 this morning and then having to go to work. Bleh. I don't really have a clear recollection of actually doing this, but I apparently had the sense of mind to call crazy supervisor and leave a message on her voicemail telling her that I would be taking an extra hour of sleep lest I show up at the office in my then-current state. I believe the words "completely worthless" were the words I used.

Needless to say I arrived back in the office this morning only to be greeted by the mound of work that did not get taken care of while I was gone (harumph!), which was not a pleasant start to the morning at all. What also was not pleasant was furiously trying to get everything caught up and being accosted periodically by Marketing Director and by Bossman himself and being told that they had a variety of other delightful little tasks that I needed to get done. Ugh, don't they realize I have much better things to do than be told to do things by my bosses while at work??!! Haha.

Anyway, it is 20 minutes before the end of the day and I've gotten everything caught up and finished, b*tches!!

***

In any case, the actual trip to and from Virginia was fun. I will elaborate later, yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment