5.09.2006

Just when I though I'd heard them all....

Message left on my office voicemail:

"I don't understand why I can't talk to a human being there. All I get is 'press 1,' press *.' I guess you guys just don't want anybody buying your tickets."

Maybe because you called and left this message at 11:19 at night, you moron!!

***

In other news: we have a ton of cheese in our office fridge leftover from our post-concert reception this past weekend. I ate a lot of it. Just now. The only other thing I've had today is a can of diet Coke. My stomach hates me.

3 comments:

  1. Mmm. Cheese. Pounds of Cheese. The taste TOTALLY makes it worth the bowel obstruction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, people call here at 8am and wonder why no one's around. Hello, coasts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll one better you. I had a guy call and after listening to our phone greeting get's me. He tells me how he couldn't didn't bother listening to the person on the message because he talked to fast and he would just wait for a real person. I told him it was me on the recording. He responded that I talk to fast then he wanted me to look up a book for him. Needless to say that search did not work out for our earstwhile reader.

    ReplyDelete