7.04.2007

And he shall rise victorious again in 2008!!!


Whoever created this work of art is a genius. The best part are the hot dog laser beams, don't you think?

*****

In other news, I'm thinking about growing some plants out on our balcony. The weather's gotten so nice lately (sunny and mid-70s to low-80s...jealous much?) and I feel the need for a project with which to occupy my time. Scott has up and left to go back to Drum Corps Land once again, and I cannot just sit around all day wallowing in Kobayashi's (momentary) defeat and daydreaming about the Salty's weekend brunch buffet. So I want to plant something. Preferably something not too high-maintenance and hopefully cat-safe. Any suggestions? Tomatoes? Strawberries? I know nothing of gardening...

*****

Also, in the totally NSFP (Not Safe For Parents) category: I woke up at 3 o'clock this morning to the sounds of...um...amorousness (?) going on in a neighboring apartment. At least I think that's what it was. I'm not entirely sure. It was either very lazy, uninspired lurve-making or just the sounds of a couple of people eating a very delicious slice of pie:

Female: Yes. (5 second pause) Yes. (10 second pause) Yes.

(2 minute pause)

Female: Yes.

(30 second pause)

Male: Oooh. (10 second pause) Mm.

(60 second pause)

Female: Yes.

(3 minute pause)

Male: Mmm.


I mean, c'mon people. Those are the same sounds Scott and I were making.....at the Salty's brunch buffet! Hahaha! Zing!!

3 comments:

  1. Basil is easy...just pinch the flowers off and water. Cherry tomatoes grow great in a large pot... just make sure you have a trellis or stake for it to vine up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...Sounds like a case...
    Should it be investigated any further?? Or do we need to conclude that they were eating some delicious slice of pie? I am voting for the pie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a Coors Light commercial with your hero Kobayashi last night. Just thought I would share. :)

    ReplyDelete