7.08.2007

Yeah, this is another post about my diseased eyeball. You got a problem with that?!

Ok, so after spending my day yesterday trying to put my contact lens into my eye and then subsequently freaking out because it still didn't feel right and then taking it out and dousing my eyeball with anti-allergy eye drops...and then repeating that process three times during the course of the day before finally giving up and spending the rest of the day being able to see out of only one eye, I have decided to give it another go today and have put in a brand new contact lens onto my left eyeball. 20 minutes in, so far so good. I really hope it's okay now since, while I can be functional with only one seeing-eye, it gives me a hell of a headache after a while. Okay, back to watching Giada Big-Head on the Food Network.

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KAT!!! I actually remembered this year!!! I am the Greatest Aunt EVER.

And while I'm on the subject, my lovely grandmother celebrated her 94th birthday yesterday. Wow, 94! As I joked to my family via e-mail yesterday, hopefully by the time I reach 94 I will have paid off my student loans. Har har.

1 comment:

  1. 94, eh? That's a little too optimistic for me. I'm gunning for 104. ;)

    ReplyDelete