7.23.2007

I survived.

I'm back. Thoroughly exhausted, but with many fun stories to share. But not right now because I'm too lazy tired. Except I will say that a certain member of the Troopers staff (Damn you, Brian!!!) found out about this blog early on in the trip and proceeded to read -- out loud -- about how sometimes when I drink coffee, my urine smells like hotdogs. Yeah. That was cool. Just the impression I wanted to make to a bunch of strangers. Also, there was the time I was at the Houston airport wondering to myself what the hell smelled like complete ass and why the hell it kept following me everywhere. And then I realized that it was me, goddamnit. Oh yeah, that was last night on my way back to Seattle. Because I was wearing the same red sweater (one of only 2 sweaters that I packed) that I had worn about 5 other times in the previous week. In the summer heat. In the south. Without washing. But I was too tired to even care if the people around me noticed that I smelled disgusting, so it didn't really matter.

Anyway, much fun was had and it was great to see Scott and meet all his friends on the staff. They're crazy. But, damn, it's good to take a hot shower again. More to come later...if you're lucky.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, ok. I meant to post this last time... Next time you travel, put some dryer sheets in with your luggage. It will keep your clothes smelling fresh (although I don't know how tough that will hold up to sweaters worn 5x in summer southern heat) and if you happen to do laundry while traveling, you already have dryer sheets.

    ReplyDelete