7.07.2007

Oh yeah, that's the stuff...

I drank too much coffee this morning. I can't seem to control the shaking of my hands. Oops.

In other news, I went to Target this morning to buy some anti-allergy eyedrops for my poor infected left eyeball. It seems to be working. I'm going to try and put a new contact lens into my eye later today, which is very exciting for me because I am sick of only having vision in one eye and, hence, having no depth perception. Do you know how tricky it is to use an eyelash curler when you can only see out of one eye? Really tricky, that's how much. Surprisingly tricky, as a matter of fact.

1 comment:

  1. You better get to a doctor. Anti-histamines won't work if it is an infection. You'll need antibiotics. And trying to force wearing contacts while having an eye infection is not a good idea. You'll just prolong the infection or could cause real damage to your eye.

    ReplyDelete