2.11.2010

Snow Day!




























































AAAAGH! Why does Blogger refuse to let me upload the cute video I took of BB's first snow walkabout complete with her first yellow snow puddle?!?! Effing Blogger!!!

***

In other news.....OLYMPICS OPENING CEREMONIES TOMORROW!




Oh, so you'll let me upload this video with the snap of a finger, but my video of BB involves an entire day of trying over and over again with no success. UGH. I guess I will allow this since because it is the Olympics, but still. Eff you, Blogger.


And in What The Hell Is My Problem news: Not only did just I eat yet another slice of deliciously poisonous dairy-filled Forbidden Cheesecake, but it may have been expired. Whoops. Google - upon paranoid inquiry - tells me that cheesecake should last 5 - 10 days if refrigerated. The slice was from an entire cake (ugh) that I bought precisely 11 days ago.

*FLUERGH*

Lord give me the strength to toss the remainder of my beloved Forbidden Cheesecake in the trash or we all know I will be spending tomorrow night watching the Olympics Opening Ceremonies (WOOOOT!) while eating rotten poisonous cake.


UPDATE:

I am still alive...albeit a bit rumbly in the tumbly, but that's to be expected when ingesting rotten dairy. Also, further inquiry on teh intarwebz (i.e. Googling "I ate expired cheesecake.") confirms that I am far from the only pathetic creature that has had this problem before. Now, whether any of these other people actually ate their cheesecake willingly knowing that it was 99.99% likely past its expiration date is another question. Bygones.

These people, however, are not helpful AT ALL:





No comments:

Post a Comment