10.31.2010

Happy Halloweenie!

 One day a year, BB transforms into...Bumble Bee Bee!

 Obligatory shot of Bela in the background refusing to participate in Animal Picture Fun Time.

Always with the tongue licking the nose...

Off to search for honey. Or pupperoni.

* * * * *

Also, because I can't be updating my Facebook status every ten minutes (because that is obnoxious) and because Schmoobs won't be back for another couple of hours and I can't be sharing these thoughts out loud to BB (because that is weird):

1. The other night, I dreamt that I was vacuuming our condo. Then I woke up. Last night, I dreamt that I was practicing effing articulation exercises on the ol' devil stick. Then I woke up. What's next? Am I going to dream that I am going on a five-mile run and then come home to fold a load of laundry? Most. Nagging. Subconscious. Ever.

2. You know what I'm a big fan of? Non-threateningly handsome men with Australian accents on my television cooking delicious food. Evidenced by:


YUM. And I'm not talking about those eggs! Zing!

No comments:

Post a Comment