8.21.2007

Clearly the yellow did not last long.

Who knew it would be so difficult to find the perfect shade of yellow with which to utilize as your blog's background color...and that hours spent going slowly insane trying to find this elusive shade (Buttercream with a hint of lemon meringue, damnit! All I wanted was buttercream with a hint of lemon meringue!!)* would eventually lead to a complete overhaul of my blog layout. Do you like? I'm fairly pleased with it (so far). I said it before, and I'll say it again: html is a bitch. Scratch that -- html is a bitch when you spent the entire first month of Comp 25 (aka. Hugest Joke of a Computer Class Ever. And the teacher blinked one eye at a time! It was so weird!) anywhere but the Comp 25 classroom during class time and, subsequently, still have no idea how to do anything useful on Excel or, obviously, work with html. And I can only work on it in small increments of time so as to avoid taking the pair of scissors on my desk and jabbing myself in the eye with it. Someday I'd like to figure out how to fix the header so that there is no weird 1 1/2 inch of space on both sides where my masthead ends and the border begins. But until then...

ADDENDUM: Yay! I fixed it! I'm a wiener!


* And as I type this, I now realize in hindsight that I must have been unable to judge colors clearly as I was blinded by hunger.

No comments:

Post a Comment