8.27.2007

Tra la la.

Greatest Print Assistant Ever and I just came back for a walk to a nearby espresso stand and I am now deliriously guzzling down a triple shot Khalua Soy Latte. Delish. On a related note, I can no longer feel my fingertips.

In other news: I responded to this ad on Craigslist this weekend for a company looking for proof-readers. I got a response within just a few hours! It will be part-time -- paid a flat rate per page -- and something I can do at home on my own computer. If this ends up being legit and not some kind of weirdo scam, I will be stoked. I love proof-reading things. It puts my 4 years of mega-training from Dr. Nemeth (aka. The Musicological Writing Nazi) to good use and lets me pass judgement on others, which is, of course, great fun. And this supplemental income will allow me to buy even more soy lattes and make more trips to the Salty's brunch buffet!!! put money into savings. Huzzah!

1 comment: