10.15.2010

Blurghp.

So I just ate a Jack in the Crack Sourdough Jack combo meal with Sweet Tea. For breakfast. And am currently topping it off with half a Snickers bar. I guess this means I'll be popping some Midol soon. Ugh.

***

I would like to update to let it be known that BB and I took a walk around our neighborhood for over an hour (a record for both me and her) and she still has psycho energy to spare. I, meanwhile, will probably have sore ankles for the next two days (I was wearing flip flops). I also feel compelled to add that BB did number twosies twice and tinkled roughly fifty thousand times. Geez. And she also chased a couple of ducks into running for safety into a lake. Hahaha. Go BB.

***

Anecdote #3: I plan on making chicken salad pitas for dinner. Chicken, onions, celery, apples, carrots and almonds all chopped and mixed with mayonnaise, lemon juice, sour cream, a bit of curry powder, an obsessive amount of dried tarragon and lemon juice. Should be...reasonably healthy. Maybe healthy enough to somewhat make up for my self-destructo breakfast? (Shhh...nobody asked your opinion.)

No comments:

Post a Comment