10.24.2010

Out damned uterus!orSeriously?

My ladyparts really need to hurry up and shed their baby-hosting lining (too far?) because I just finished polishing off an entire footlong BLT topped off by a full-size frozen Snickers bar for dessert. It took me ten minutes. OMG. I think I gained five pounds just typing that first sentence. Also, I think I have wept about two quarts of girly-tears in the last week because I am in the midst of feeling very sorry for myself and suffering from a case of the sads (hence, the Snickers bar) (and the bacon). Luckily I have episodes of "Community" online to assist in beatch-slapping my woman-hormones into submission.

Seriously, can Señor Chang be anymore psychotic awesome?



Also: GIANTS WON! GIANTS WON! GIANTS WON!
Next: DEFEAT THE TEXASS RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment