10.20.2010

Thoughts.

1. I think you all should start watching the new Fox show "Running Wilde." Because I happen to find it hilarious. And yet nobody is watching it and it got terrible reviews when it premiered. Even though it stars Felicity Porter! And Will Arnett! And some amazing British actor playing a vaguely Middle Eastern character named Fa'ad who can lull me into a trance with his line delivery every night.

2. I would really like to eat a BLT right now. Somebody please punch me in the face for not having EVER eaten a BLT until two days ago. I am excited for tomorrow just so I can go to Subway for lunch after teaching classes and order a BLT. OMG, it's going to be so delicious.

3. I would really really rully like for the Giants to win tonight. Because if they win tonight, it just feels like they will take the NLCS pennant. Which means they will maybe face Texas in the World Series. Which means that I will get to go to work wearing my Giants hoodie and smile smugly amongst all my Rangers-loving students who will not get to say one disparaging word about it to me because I will automatically fail them if they do. HAHAHA! (I'm kidding...maybe.)

4. I started this post because there were a couple things I wanted to write about and that included none of the above. But now I can't remember what I originally wanted to say. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment