5.15.2009

I'm intoxicated.

So. Her'es the thing. It needs tob e 2010 rifht now. Becuase I love LOST so uch. Obviously Jacog and Esau are in some kind of biblical battle of good vs. evil. But is Jacob good or is he viel? I'm 99% sure that he is good, but 1% kwoning of the fact that this show is LOST and everything is copletely the opposite of what you were so sure what was right. Does that mae sense? i don't know. I had a copule of martinis. And I'm not going to edit and speell check this mofo liek the last time I drink blogged. All I know is that Juliet is the awesomest heroine ever and totally kicks Kate's ass. Also. I read somewhere that either Lindelof or Cuse said that "if anyone truly understood the meaning behind the title of the very first episode, then they would understood the meaning of the entire show." And the title of the first episode was "The Pilot." So I think it has something to do with Frank Lapidus, who was supposed to catpian flight 815 instead of Greg Grundberg. And how maybe Jacob is going to channel his body just like NotLocke channeled the bodies of Christian Shepard and Claire and Locke, etc.  And then he will prevail. AAAAUGH. I want to know what happens NOW NOW NOW NWO WNOWONWONW.

Also, I got this email from one of my Music Lit students on myphone as I was drinking my martini with Schmoboliebunnise:

"Thank you for a wonderful experience, and for the best class I've had during my College
career yet! Have a great summer as well."

And one of my other students whispered to me, as she was turning in her Final Exam the other day, "Thank you. I really enjoyed your class." Too which I responded by bursting into a zillion pieces and then each of those zillion pieces did somersaulsts all aroudn the classroom.

Yay!!! I'm a good teacher!!!!! The end.  zZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment