5.20.2009

TMI: Updated


OMG I AM SO BLOATED. And it has only to do with stupid female hormones and not at all to do with the fact that I have been on an unstoppable fried-foods-on-a-stick and Cheetos and chocolate dipped forbidden ice cream diet for the past week. 

So my little Star*ucks experience on Saturday was but a Mother Nature Fakeout, and I have only just today gotten my Monthly Confirmation That I Am Indeed Without Child. Meaning that these last four days have been nothing short of a hormone-overdrive, chicken nuggets- corn dogs- and forbidden dairy-filled, cry-fest nightmare.  Seriously, I've never been so relieved to get my monthly Backache of Doom in my entire life. 


*****

Also, in Starb*cks FAIL news:

Phone call between me and Schmoobs earlier today:

Ys: Hello?

Schmoobs: I ATE BUGS.

Ys: ...What do you mean?

Schmoobs: I JUST ATE BUGS!! I went to Starb*cks and started eating my pastry when I looked down and noticed there were bugs on it. And then I looked in the bag and there were bugs in there too.

Ys: Oh my God. Gross.

Schmoobs: Yeah.

Ys: Well. Protein and all that stuff. Did they at least give you anything? Free stuff?

Schmoobs: They said I could have anything I wanted.

Ys: Uh..."I'll have your HEAD ON A PLATE!"*

(* Although, in retrospect, I think "I'll take that espresso machine" would be a more prudent choice.)


******

And finally, some household animals videos!!

1. Bela had been napping on the papasan for a good hour or so when BB jumped up there, not realizing (assumedly) that Bela was already there. Surprisingly, Bela tolerated being within a one foot radius of BB for about thirty seconds before he couldn't take it anymore. I caught the last few seconds of the two BFFs sharing the cozy papasan (and, yes, that is Dolly Parton singing in the background):





2. One of BB's most bizarre and hypnotizing pastimes is something I like to call "Digging For Treasure" in which she will manically dig at the couch or papasan or bed as though feverishly searching for some undiscovered treasure. Luckily her wee little nails are harmless and don't do any damage to the furniture at all. This particular instance of Digging for Treasure didn't last too long. Sometimes she'll go at it for like ten minutes until she tires herself out. What do you think is under there, BB? A bowlful of hard boiled eggs? A pile of chicken bones?

No comments:

Post a Comment