12.18.2010

Did you know...

...that I haven't washed my hair in four days? FOUR DAYS. For those of you who are aware of my psychotic obsession with showering and always feeling/smelling so fresh and so clean clean, then you know what a milestone this is for me. I don't really know what to say. I still shower with as much frequency and fervor as ever, but I just found myself enjoying the fact that wearing my hair down is made so much more manageable (and likely) when it is already straight and dry rather than damp and altogether very large that it was worth foregoing the daily shampoo and just putting my hair up in a bun (or an ultra-sexy huge pink shower cap) during my shower. Also: Dry shampoo is my new best friend. Also: Cutting all this deep fried goodness (...I miss you) out of my regular diet is making me feel less greasy and less smelling of fried beef all in all. Winners all around! ALSO: My bangs and layers have all sufficiently grown out and I am able to wear my hair down without feeling like hundreds of dreaded strands of hair are attacking my face from multiple angles (do you see the mental issues connected to all this?). AAALSO: Extensive Googling and reading of beauty forums in researching good dry shampoos made me realize that only washing your hair every couple or few days is something that most normal females do? Is that right? Weird. Anyway. Why am I telling you all this? Hell if I know.

I'm totally washing my hair tomorrow though.

No comments:

Post a Comment