12.20.2010

Greetings from DFW Airport!

California here we come! BB has successfully made about a hundred new human friends. Not really, just two older gentlemen and four women who sat at the gate near us - and coincidentally, one of the men and ALL four women had Shih Tzus in their family. No wonder they were all googly eyed at BB :)

Anyway, I have also successfully gotten my seat neighbor to watch BB and my stuff (I know that's like totally sketchy airport protocol, but I was sick of lugging everything around) while I took a leak. Though it sears my brain at the thought of using germ-filled airport restrooms, I remember what happened last time I travelled and tried to hold everything in. My hooter cooter was sizzling for six weeks and I nearly overdosed on cranberry juice. Never again!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment