12.26.2010

Great Christmas.

Annual family party in San Jose. Ate too much too fast. Had much merriment. Had so much merriment that I think I had three asthma attacks throughout the course of the night from all the laughing. Started the drive home and immediately began having a simultaneous allergic sneezing, asthmatic coughing and hiccuping fit that lasted the entire two hour drive. Just ask my mom. Speaking of my mother, after I sneezed and hiccuped at the same time (note: OUCH), she noted that I should go ahead and fart "so that all your orifices are involved." (Except she told the joke in Tagalog.) See? This is where I get it from, mkay? Anyway, then got home and had a singular cough so monstrous that it summoned party food that must have already been on its way to my small intestine and brought it back up into my throat, causing me to run to the bathroom and hover with my mouth open over the toilet in anticipation of puking, but only managed to freakily leak an inordinate amount of drool and bile from my mouth non-stop for about five minutes. It was a weird way to end the night. Totally worth it, though. I hope your Christmas was as awesome as mine!

Four siblings and a Mama. Papa was home in Santa Rosa chilling with BB.


Why yes, that is a creepy doll head jumping out of a Jack in the Box. It's not Christmas in our family until this freaky doll makes her appearance.

And yes, I did get a puppy Bjorn (courtesy of my older brother!) as a gag gift, but I am totally going to use it. Don't act like you're surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment