5.20.2011

Blogaday Two: "So, about last night..."

Having a girlfriend come over to share a bottle of wine and a delicious home-cooked meal is delightful. Passing in and out of sleepy unconsciousness ten times between 11pm and 2am while the Bravo Network plays on the television and then stumbling to bed, remaining passed out and worthless until 10:30 in the morning is not so delightful. And then eating a half plateful of leftover fruit, pound cake and Toblerone chocolate for breakfast is AWESOME.

Also, after nine months of living in fear of the sun in our fabulous but completely impractical Condo With A View, our air conditioning is finally fixed and fully functional! Time to rack up the electricity costs before the world ends tomorrow! JUST KIDDING.

Hey, maybe I'll do a random picture of the day thing or something:


Do you see that cute little yellow sundress? I went to TJ Maxx yesterday to search for a good medium-sized cooking pan for cheap (I found the perfect one for $6.99!) and I came across this dress. And then I bought it. FOR $.49. Forty-nine cents, people. WTF. Wonderfully Totally Frugal! That's what I am. Anyway, I decided to wear it today because it is totally cute and fun. But it is also quite flirty and the opposite of modest, so I tossed on a green cardigan on top when the air conditioning repair guy was over so as to not encourage any potential unwanted molestation and/or murder. Hey, I watch 48 Hours Investigation on the ID channel. I know how the world works, man. By the way, "What is that on your iPhone cover, Ys?" I'm sure you're asking. It's a Dharma logo. Mhm. Also: Schmoobs bought himself a Shake Weight. Zoiks.

No comments:

Post a Comment