5.31.2011

Blogaday Twerteen (Twelve + Thirteen, duh): "Waddle waddle waddle."

I totally forgot to post yesterday. Oops. This is what I would have posted:

 Did you know that any photo can be artsy if you turn it into black and white and mess with the settings?  I saw this squeaky puppet BB toy lying in the middle of the living room just like this the other night, so I snapped a pic. 

Do you remember...Krazy Eyez Killa?

Those squeaky orange balls may be the most beloved things in this house.



Hahahahahaha. Love.


Anyway, I've been working out again. The fact that it is ungodly warm and humid outside unless it is between the hours of 2am and 7am means that I have had to make do with what I can do in my living room. I do just about 20 minutes of low-impact cardio, then stretch and work on flexibility for a good long time, then do some spot toning for the last bit. Nothing major, but just enough to feel like I get my body moving every day. 

Strangely enough, the thing I'm most concerned with these days is regaining some flexibility. On Saturday, I decided on a whim to see if I could do a bridge (probably one of the most elementary gymnastics moves there is):


Result: Yes, I did it...but I'm pretty sure I blacked out from the pain and woke up with a glass of whisky in my hand. So I've decided my goal for the month of June is to be able to do a backbend/walkover again. We'll see if I meet my goal! (I may be blogging from the emergency room in roughly 30 days.)

Anyway. Since jumping back onto the exercise wagon, this is how I've been walking around:



Oh, and this is me doing some cardio:

No comments:

Post a Comment