6.13.2005

Hello, my name is Ysabel and I am a Target-holic.

Seriously. This is getting ridiculous. I swear I don't do it intentionally, but today I went to Target for like the 5th time in the last two weeks. I need help. This blog should just be about my daily excursions to Target... except that that would be exciting for nobody but me. Anyway, today I bought some windshield wiper fluid, two more boxes of Kleenex (still on sale for 71 cents!! what a deal!), razor blade cartridges (with which to keep my gams smooth and fabulous) and two girly magazines. It's the magazine rack that kills me everytime. If I can just go to the store without buying any brainless girly mags, (I feel ok whenever I buy, like, Discover or Scientific American or something, because those publications actually have worthwhile content...) I would save a lot of money. I also swung by the luggage aisle and looked longingly at my beautiful Eddie Bauer luggage. It was just as wonderful as I remember it. To quote one of my favorite movies: "It will be mine. Oh yes... it will be mine."

Anyway, I also had lunch with Ben at Senor Taco today. My chile relleno was muy bueno! Ben says that everytime we go to a Mexican restaurant together (and we do often, it seems...), all the Mexican waiters stare and give me longing looks (perhaps much like the way I gaze adoringly at my future luggage). I don't see it myself. If I start scoring some free flan or fajitas, however -- now we're talking! Oop, they're announcing the Michael Jackson verdict ... more later!

5 comments:

  1. Target's the shizzle. I need razor blades. And tissues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing beats Costco when it comes to tissues. That's where I stock up! But I do love the Dollar Deals section.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They don't have Costco in Knoxville! Blah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just think of it as building up target-Karma. It's like bonus points, but you get to use them in the next life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the way you think, Dan. I feel more bonus points coming my way very soon...

    ReplyDelete