6.11.2005

Stuff about me. Enjoy!

10 YEARS AGO I
1. was about to go into my first year at Santa Rosa High School.
2. wore more makeup than I do now.
3. still lived at home with my parents and three siblings.
4. met my future brother-in-law (is that right, Greg?). He came by the Santa Rosa High parking lot in his rollerblades and my sister said he could have a ride home with us. I was annoyed and gave him an evil look.
5. was not aware I would grow up to be a musician.

FIVE YEARS AGO I
1. was halfway through the undergrad program at the University of the Pacific Music Conservatory.
2. had never had an alcoholic drink.
3. had changed my major twice ... so far. (From clarinet performance, to music history, back to clarinet performance...)
4. had just moved out of the dorms at UOP (Hallelujah!!!) and was about to move into my very first own apartment.
5. hung out everyday with Erin, Sarah and Dev.

TWO YEARS AGO I
1. had been living in Knoxville, TN for 6 months.
2. was beginning to adjust to life at UT.
3. was practicing clarinet like a madwoman because I did NOT want to sit last chair in Wind Ensemble again.
4. played at Carnegie Hall with the UT Wind Ensemble.
5. said goodbye to Buddy.

ONE YEAR AGO I
1. bought Lucky.
2. lost my taste for drinking a lot of alcohol -- too many consecutive days/nights of drinking then going to orchestra rehearsals in Missouri.
3. had one year left as a college student.
4. was in complete denial about life after graduation.
5. was ready to go back home to California.

YESTERDAY I
1. went to Target and Borders with Ben and Colby.
2. spent less than $3 at Target: Kleenex (on sale!) and gum.
3. had dinner/drinks with Ben, Cindy and Russell Thomas! HA!
4. finally joined the International Clarinet Association. I am officially a Clarinerd.
5. had a dream that I got in a fight with Pam Anderson and stole a $10 bill from her, then felt guilty so I gave her her money back in the form of 2 $5 bills and we became friends again.

TODAY I
1. will not go to Target!
2. am sad because Scott is leaving tomorrow morning.
3. should practice my clarinet because I have two rehearsals tomorrow.
4. probably will not practice my clarinet because I am still too lazy.
5. have a headache and want to go back to bed.

TOMORROW I WILL
1. quite possibly go to Target for some shopping therapy.
2. have two rehearsals and will be completely ashamed at the state of my playing as a result of my complete and total neglect of my clarinet this entire summer.
3. start freaking out about reeds.
4. email my younger brother, Jaime, because it is his birthday. He is having the best time ever vacationing in Costa Rica with his buddy Jeff. I am tres jealous.
5. watch the Simpsons. Yay!

FIVE ITEMS I HAVE BRAND LOYALTY TO
1. Coke
2. Kleenex
3. Irish Spring
4. Almay
5. Neutrogena

FIVE SNACKS I ENJOY
1. chips
2. donuts
3. already-cut fruits and veggies
4. chocolate
5. Ritz crackers

FIVE THINGS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT
1. my friends and family
2. music
3. sleep
4. the Food Network
5. indoor plumbing

I WOULD BUY WITH $1,000
1. a plane ticket and a trip
2. clothes!
3. dinners out with friends
4. books and magazines
5. Eddie Bauer luggage

FIVE BAD HABITS I HAVE
1. procrastinating...about everything
2. eating out too much and ordering too much food
3. over-analyzing people and their behaviors
4. buying things I don't need (usually at Target)
5. sleeping in

FIVE THINGS I WOULD NEVER WEAR
1. a fanny pack
2. those hoochie ruffle mini mini skirts
3. acid washed jeans
4. tapered pants
5. real fur

FIVE SHOWS I LIKE
1. The Simpsons
2. Family Guy
3. Scrubs
4. Good Eats
5. a couple reality shows on Bravo

FIVE PLACES I'VE LIVED
1. Manila, Philippines
2. Santa Rosa, CA
3. Stockton, CA
4. Sacramento, CA
5. Knoxville, TN

Current Mood: melancholy
Current Music: Sibelius Symphony no. 1

1 comment: