7.08.2006

Fie on me!

Last year, I forgot to wish my niece Kat a Happy Birthday. I had to do it a day late on my blog. Here is a reminder of my incompetence.

This year, I did it again.

I am the worst aunt ever!

My excuse is that I am still be too traumatized by the evil beemonster that is awaiting me in my car's driver's side air conditioning vent to think of anything else. Also, as I explained to She Who Spawned The World's Most Awesome Niece Ever (i.e. my sister) in an email just 5 minutes ago because it is now too late to call, I have eaten nothing today but a leftover Taco Bell burrito, a peanut butter and honey sandwich, two corndogs, two Krispy Kreme donuts, a tall decaf (ugh) soy 2-pump no-whip white mocha and a lot of Diet Coke. Therefore, my insides are currently rotting themselves away and the blood supply to my brain has been compromised. And that's why I completely forgot to call and wish Kat a Happy Birthday.

Buuut, better one hour and 56 minutes late than never! So...

1 comment:

  1. YSABEL....
    I dont work today..
    I must have Ysabel time..
    Meet me on Market Square for a coffee or lunch or something today.
    Let me know when.
    Heza

    ReplyDelete