7.12.2006

Signing off!

...As a gainfully employed person, anyway.

Waaaaah!!!

Well, as you may have gathered, this will be my last official post as the Patron Services Coordinator/Executive Assistant/Office B*tch for the Knoxville Symphony Orchestra. It was fun while it lasted. Or to be more precise, getting a regular paycheck was fun while it lasted. *sigh* But I have every confidence that something will come up in Seattle that will be even bigger and better and allow me to continue my unhealthy Star*ucks and chez Target addiciton. Right? Right??!!

In any case, next time you hear from me I will be newly unemployed and well on my way to becoming destitute. Just kidding about that last part. I hope. In the meantime, the office is throwing me a going away party in T minus 2 hours and 56 minutes, where there will be much office cake-eating and perhaps some boozing going on. Huzzah!

4 comments:

  1. YAY! I love the feeling of quitting a job. hahaha! Well, I love the feeling of change overall, especially if it's good. Maybe someday you can be like me, Operational Bullshit Analyst.

    You better keep blogging!!!!! Btw, I am adding tons of pix to mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget IKEA. Totally addicting. So much stuff that you gotta buy when you see it in the store and then you end up trying to find a place for it once you come home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on finishing up this week. jeff said he wants your job. and i dont think this weekend will work for me cuz im completely and utterly BROKE. :( alas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the party was fun!!! (0: Congrats on the "next phase"...

    I totally agree on the Star*ucks addiction... and here we have a Star*ucks INSIDE our Target! Makes it even worse...

    ReplyDelete