3.12.2008

Blrg.

Fact: if your name is Wendy Lee (Yeah, that's right. I used your real name, b*tch.) and you fancy yourself a "musician" even though you are mediocre at best, yet you view yourself as more important than you actually are because you have it in with the owners of the company that I work for as a result of their not knowing the first thing about music and you try to do business with me as though I am an inferior musician or intellect than you despite the fact that I could fart more musicality out of my ass than you could out of your goddamned violin, and you go so far as to try and ineptly backstab me by emailing your snarky, unimportant opinion about how poorly I do my job to my boss, which was cc'ed to his assistant, which she then forwarded to me, then you had better rest assured that I have it in for you and will take advantage of every opportunity I can possibly find to make it painfully clear to you that you are an old, worn out, ungrateful, self-important, untalented musical has-been and I cannot wait to kick your ugly fat ass on my up.

No comments:

Post a Comment