3.16.2008

Updates.

1. Working on this Super Secret Awesome Project is driving me baaaatty. I just want it to be done. But I also want it to be something I can be at least remotely proud of. Then I can tell you all about it in this blog. Can I be any more vague?  Hehehe. Ugh, time for a break.
2. So, I ran into Bossman in the upstairs offices at werk on Friday. I, staying true to my word, did not mention the whole Wendy Lee situation. Except that after the obligatory niceties exchanged, he said, "Oh, and I read your email about Wendy..." and that all but opened up the floodgates. I chose my words wisely - which was easier to do at that point since I had had a few days to cool off, and, as you know, the chance to therapeutically vomit the story out on this blog. I believe I started out by saying, "Well, I guess you can't help but respect somebody who is so aggressive about getting whatever she needs to be happy...it's just a shame she can't seem to recognize when other people are going out of their way to provide that for her..." followed by a none-too-subtle eyeroll (I am the master of this, by the way. Just ask Schmoobles). Long story short, Bossman not only was completely understanding, but - lo and behold! - she also does the same thing to him!  Ha!  Ugh. What a hateful woman. She needs to be put out to pasture. Maybe to the Mediocre Musician Farm. 

3. Bela is staring at me right now and his eyelids are only halfway closed but his eyeballs are rolled back behind his head. The effect is way creepy. 

4. Schmooblies and I will be on our way to Hawaii in just about one week!  Huzzah!!! Sawyer, Jack, Hurley...you all better watch out because the LOST-stalking will begin precisely at touchdown. Well, maybe after I've gotten my first Kona coffee.

5. Bleah. That's all. Back to working on this blasted Super Secret Awesome Project...

***

UPDATE: 4 hours later. I can't this anymore. Unnnnnnngh. I need to take a break. Star*ucks and Target, I think.  Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment