3.21.2008

Pop Quiz.

What do you get when you spend the previous evening eating spoonfuls of Nutella, then start this morning with three shots of espresso because you've got two painfully long meetings to sit through and then wash it all down with a couple handfuls of Girl Scout cookies? 

Answer: Me unable to stand still long enough to wait for the fax machine to send my two faxes, prompting the nearby accounting manager behind to ask me "Why are you dancing around so much?" so I flip around quickly and, without thinking, respond by lunging at her, doing jazz hands and saying "I'm SO caffeinated!!!" Then you run spastically back downstairs to your desk and scream out loud because an underling came and tapped you on the shoulder to ask a question and your nerves are shot. Oh, and then you randomly decide to end your day by renting a bass clarinet for the next 3 months. Why not, right? ...Before I get even more irrational, like going to Target and buying a new espresso machine (hey why the hell not I think it's a fabulous idea never mind the fact that our measly counter space barely holds my dinky 4 cup coffee maker and toaster but whatever I got paid today and I think an espresso machine is a fabulous idea wait did I say that already yeah I think I did oh well), methinks I should go heat up some leftover Moussaka (mmmm...) from last night so that it can soak up all this sugar and caffeine that is sending my brain waves into overdrive. Wooooooo... Hawaii in less than 48 hours!!!!!!!! AAAAaaaaaaaaAAahaAa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment