9.08.2010

Hump Day.

Today I woke up at the hairy buttcrack of dawn. And then I taught Music Theory. And then I ran down to the faculty lounge and guzzled a mug of inferior-quality coffee. And then I taught Freshman Success Seminar. And then I guzzled another mug of still inferior-quality coffee. And then I taught Music Literature. And then I drove home at lunch through a freaking monsoon where I decided that exiting off the interstate early would be a good idea because I LITERALLY could not see anything in front of my car,  except that the frontage roads were pretty much all flooded and Winnie the Trusty Old Toyota and I were almost swept out to sea. And then I got to nap for 30 minutes. And then I drove to Mesquite and taught five clarinet lessons. And then the tornado sirens started wailing throughout the city. So then I got to drive home at the tail end of a flippin' tornado. And then I made a baby greens and arugula salad with onions and soft boiled eggs and a balsamic/olive oil/citrus/honey vinaigrette and a tarragon chicken salad pita for dinner.  Accompanied by a Jack and Coke. The end.

Tomorrow I have to do nothing except watch my students suffer through their first sight singing test. BWAHAHAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment