9.15.2010

Quandary.

It is 10am and I have a one hour break between classes. Hence, I am drinking coffee in the faculty workroom. Inside said faculty workroom is also half of a chocolate cake brought in yesterday by somebody. I think it was our head band director. I would like to eat said chocolate cake for breakfast. I already lifted the lid and grabbed a small piece (it was already broken off) with my fingers to taste and it is moist and delicious and would go swimmingly with my mug of mediocre office coffee. But if I were to properly slice off a piece and sit down at a table and enjoy it, I fear being spotted by a fellow faculty member and being judged for eating chocolate cake for breakfast. Thoughts?

Note: That piece I tasted was REALLY yummy.

Also note: I am very hungry.


No comments:

Post a Comment