9.09.2010

I'm just a little bit in love with my new blog design.

Also: whatever you plan on fixing for dinner (or as Southerners like to say, "supper") tomorrow, do yourself a favor and make a plate of this for your side salad:

Grab a handful of baby greens and delicious peppery arugula.
Top with a smattering of very thinly sliced white onion.
Throw in a dash of salt and black pepper.
Squeeze on top the juice of one orange slice.
Drizzle my nizzle on top a few dashes of balsamic vinegar.
Drizzle fo shizzle very lightly on top a bit of honey (maybe half a teaspoon?)
Top with a medium-boiled egg, sliced.

You're welcome.

(I would imagine that if you were to add some grilled chicken or salmon on top, this would make a fine meal unto itself.)


Note: I have less than $42 left to my name and my next payday is still a ghastly three weeks away. Considering it costs me roughly $50 per week of gas just to get to and from work everyday, the answer as to how I am going to make this whole equation work is all a delightful mystery to me. Perhaps I should pose this hypothetical question to my Freshman Success class just so they can practice their math skillz:

Person A has chosen to spend 7 years of her life earning Music Degree X and Music Degree Y. Music Degrees XY combine for a total revenue of $42. If Person A has 1/20 a tank of gas in her car currently and must subtract $30 from the original revenue amount, how many internal organs does Person A have to sell on the black market in order to get to Job C and Job D for three weeks? 

No comments:

Post a Comment