1.23.2011

I want to dig a giant hole, then fill it with tequila and vodka, then throw myself in it, then have BB kick the dirt back over me and bury me for all eternity. (Or at least until the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion on Thursday.)

So I went to Target today and bought myself a flash drive so I could be all organizational and productive and stuff.

Tonight, after moving all my work documents, I decided to take a step towards greater computerized organization and move all my photos into the flash drive. So I took all the .jpg files from my personal folder and copied them into a new folder named "Pics" that was then going to get moved to my flash drive. Then I deleted all said .jpg files from my personal folder to the trash. And then I emptied my trash.

But then I opened up my new "Pics" folder and IT WAS EMPTY.

All gone.

ALL.

GONE.

*poof* Off into the unreachable interwebs ether.


.


.


.


.


.


.
WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!


...I'm summoning up all the optimism I can possibly muster  with every ounce of my being to tell myself that - if the pictures were really all that important to me, they would already be in my blog, or Flickr account, or Facebook, or iPhoto. Right? RIGHT?!?!

.


.


.


.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!




.




BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!


...Ugh. At least my laptop feels lighter already.


UPDATE:

Well. I found one folder of pictures that miraculously managed to evade The Great Idiotic Photo Purge of 2011. So at least I still have about twenty photos of BB from 2009 and photos of my mom's visit to Texas two years ago. Hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment