1.29.2011

Speaking of being "sick" (note the quotation marks).orFacebook strikes again!

I received this in my inbox yesterday morning:




Cue the violins! Not really. I may have dug deep somewhere in the cold, black recesses of my heart and allowed her to make up the quiz...if it weren't for this posting later that evening:


Whoops!

In the meantime, I continue to be very preoccupied with the goings-on of my output jack. It's better than yesterday, though. Pepto Bismol: it's a good thing. Perhaps I can summon the courage to eat a bowl of soup later. Though what I really want is a yogurt parfait and a steaming hot mug of coffee. ...But can you imagine? *shudder*

Yesterday (same day as BB's salon appointment, I know...it was a busy day for the Beebla), I took Bela in to see the vet because we noticed that he had lost quite a bit of weight, even though he continues to eat like a horse. The doc confirmed that he was underweight for his size. They did a urine analysis  and detected a slight urinary infection for which he was prescribed some antibiotics, but which did not explain the weight loss. So I brought him back in today to get some blood work done. :( Sad face. They suspect it may be an overactive thyroid. Poor Bela. We'll know more on Monday, but until then - think good thoughts for the President of the Finer Things Club!

No comments:

Post a Comment