11.08.2008

It's 1pm on Saturday and I've already taken 2 naps.orI took a Benadryl before bed last night.orClearly, I need a Star*ucks latte.

I love the Holiday Season. Aside from my family, friends and Star*ucks lattes, there quite possibly is nothing I love more. That being said, I cannot seem to get into the holiday spirit here because it is f*ing November and is still in the mid-70s outside. Un-f*-ing-acceptable. My brain is so unwilling to equate warm weather with the holidays, that I went to a Star*ucks drive-thru on Thursday (thank Jeebus for my weekly 3pm 15-minute break during my Day of Clarinet Teaching Hell) to get some coffee and, when I was handed the red holiday cup*, I just stared at it with a confused look on my face. And then when I finally came to my senses, I yelled at the barista, "Ah!! Holiday Cuuuups!! Yaaaay!!!" 



Also: Top 2 Things That I Cannot Stop Thinking About Ever Since I Realized That I Have A Dairy Allergy:

1. Ice Cream

2. Jalapeno Poppers from Arby's (deliciously poisonous cream cheese filling)




* Red Holiday Cups! Squeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment