11.23.2008

It's not so bad this time.orHurray for 2 day work weeks!

Fact: Anything-cream pies made with Jello pudding mix and soymilk are both lame and non-delicious. Harumph. I must accept the fact that anything-cream pies are only delicious when the recipe includes nothing instant and powdered of any kind and involves cream cheese and whipped cream. Also, I must accept the fact that there is now an entire-minus-one-trial-slice improvised peanut butter and banana cream pie in my refrigerator which, tomorrow, will get thrown in the trash. Note: Instant "banana cream" pudding mix tastes less like banana cream and more like banana candy-flavored cream. Blargh.

Also, I just finished hand-writing out about 20 envelopes (About half of my total studio...the rest are paid in scholarship money through the districts. Huzzah! But only if the district actually pays me on time!) in order to mail out my monthly clarinet-teaching invoices to various band parent homes in the area. Please Jeebus let these parents be timely in their sending in payment because my bank account is dangerously low and the only thing more soul-smashing than walking through Target and being unable to purchase anything is walking through Target during the holiday shopping season and being unable to purchase anything. Ouch my heart hurts!

No comments:

Post a Comment