11.09.2008

Was it just me, or was this weekend like ten seconds long?

1. The other day I was driving in between teaching gigs when, out of the blue, a screw fell out from Kablooie's ceiling and hit me right on top of my head. My immediate thought was, "Ah...and here we have the beginning of the end." 

2. List of things that Ysabel has not been able to say no to in the past 3 days, despite her dairy allergy: genuine half & half in her coffee, a pat of butter on top of her pancakes, honey mustard dipping sauce for her chicken tenders, Ranch dressing with her french fries. I'm only human, people.

3. At Target today (note: Wheeee!), I took a moment to peruse all the lovely Holiday decorations and cards. However, I was also dressed in flip-flops and a tank top and, hence, emotionally and psychologically* unable to embrace the Christmas spirit. Bah humbug.  So I went and bought a boring old notebook, a bag of fruit snacks and a bottle of Diet Coke Plus instead. 

4. Gas here is now BELOW the $2 mark! Woooooooooot.

5. Seriously, you guys. I need some friends. It's only a matter of time before the Star*ucks drive-thru barista calls security on me.


* I kept trying to spell "psychologically" with a "ph--" and got increasingly frustrated trying to figure out why the word looked so wrong. Methinks it is time to go back to grad school.

No comments:

Post a Comment